Calories per serving 215.
1 red pepper, de-seeded and diced
1 green pepper, de-seeded and diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
low fat cooking spray
300 g (10 1/2 oz) canned red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
finely grated zest of 1 lime
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
4 flour tortillas, heated according to packet instructions
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C.
2. Line a roasting tin with foil.
3. Place the peppers in the tin and then mix in the garlic.
4. Spray with low fat cooking spray, season and then roast them for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the tin from the oven and add the red kidney beans, sweet chilli sauce and lime zest.
6. Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle the coriander over the mixture.
8. Spoon the filling equally between the tortillas.
9. Roll them up. Slice the tortillas diagonally in half and arrange them on a serving plate.
4 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!