1 cauliflower of about 1 kg (2 1/4 lb),
6 tbsp (90 g) 3 oz sweet butter
90 g (3 0z) hazelnuts (filberts), peeled and chopped
1. Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil.
2. Lower the cauliflower into the pan, keeping the top of the florets barely covered.
3. Cook for about 10 minutes, drain and divide into three florets.
4. Arrange on a serving dish and keep warm.
5. Cook the butter and the hazelnuts until golden, about three minutes.
6. Pour over the cauliflower and serve immediately.