Calories per serving 160.
350 g (12 oz) skinless chicken breast, chopped into bite sized pieces
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
1 tablespoon tomato puree
scant 1/2 (us) cup (100 ml) pineapple juice
1. Place the chicken in a shallow, non-metallic dish.
2. Mix together the garlic, soy sauce, chilli flakes, peanut butter, tomato puree and pineapple juice.
3. Pour the mixture over the chicken and toss well to coat all the pieces.
4. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
5. Thread the chicken pieces on to wooden skewers.
6. Place them under a hot grill for 15 minutes, turning frequently, until evenly browned and cooked through.
138 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!