Calories per serving 280.
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons chopped fresh mixed herbs (e.g. chives, parsley, coriander and basil)
2 tablespoons skimmed milk
1 teaspoon sunflower oil
1 tomato, de-seeded and chopped finely
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Beat the eggs with the herbs, milk and seasoning.
2. Heat the oil in a small non stick frying pan.
3. Pour in the egg mixture and cook over a medium to low heat.
4. As the egg sets, drag the edges into the centre of the pan, so the uncooked mixture runs to the outer edge.
5. When all the egg has just about set, scatter the chopped tomato over the top.
6. Using a spatula, flip one half of the omelette over the other
7. Transfer to a warmed plate and eat at once.
3 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!