Calories per serving 215.
2 x 150 g (5 1/2 oz) skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
1 teaspoon clear honey
2 celery sticks, sliced thinly
1 carrot, sliced into thin rings
1. Place the chicken in a shallow dish.
2. Mix together the tomato ketchup, soy sauce, five spice powder and honey, and drizzle it over the chicken.
3. Mix well, cover and leave it to marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
5. Line a baking tray with non stick baking parchment
6. Mix the celery and carrot with the chicken and then arrange the coated pieces on the baking tray.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the marinade has formed a sticky glaze.
8 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!