Calories per serving 170.
2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 teaspoon tomato puree
350 g (12 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into long thin strips
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
8 spring onions
1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced thinly
1 green pepper, de-seeded and sliced thinly
150 g (5 1/2 oz) carrots, cut into matchsticks
1. In a bowl mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, crushed garlic and tomato puree. Add the chicken and mix well.
2. Cover and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
3. Place the sesame seeds in a small saucepan and heat until they turn golden brown. Remove and set them aside.
4. Trim the spring onions, so that you are just left with the green part and then slice thinly.
5. Add the peppers, carrots and the spring onions to the chicken mixture, stirring well.
6. Divide the chicken and vegetables into four portions.
7. Cut four squares of greaseproof paper big enough to parcel up each portion.
8. Spoon the chicken mixture on to the squares and wrap each parcel up tightly.
9. Arrange the parcels in a steamer and cook for 20 minutes.
10. Carefully lift the parcels out of the steamer and unwrap them.
11. Scatter over the toasted sesame seeds and transfer the parcels to four warmed plates to serve.