1 lb (450 g) white fish fillets, skinned
298 g (10 1/2 oz) canned condensed mushroom. soup
2 tomatoes, sliced
2 oz (50 g) cheese, grated
toast triangles to garnish
1. Arrange the fish fillets in a baking dish.
2. Heat the soup and pour over the fish.
3. Cover the dish and bake in a preheated moderately hot oven 190°C (375°F) Gas Mark 5 for 15 minutes.
4. Uncover the fish and top with the tomato slices and grated cheese.
5. Return to the oven and bake for a further 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
6. Serve hot, garnished with toast triangles.
5 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!