10 medium potatoes, peeled
8 ounces cream cheese (soft)
8 ounces sour cream
1/2 cup (115 g) butter or margarine, melted
1/4 cup chopped chives
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water for approximately 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash.
2. Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
3. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients, except paprika; beat just until combined.
4. Spoon mixture into a lightly buttered 2-quart casserole; sprinkle with paprika.
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
6. Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before baking.
7. Uncover and bake at 350°F (180°C) gas mark 4 for 30 minutes.
58 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!