2 tbsp plain flour (All purpose)
1 tbsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
500 g pork fillet, cubed
3 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 celery stick, chopped
1 green pepper, de-seeded and sliced
2 x 400 g cans chopped tomatoes with herbs
142 ml carton soured cream, to serve
1. Combine the flour, paprika, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the pork pieces and mix well to coat.
3. In a heavy-based saucepan, heat 2 x tbsp of the oil.
4. Add the pork and fry until browned on all sides. Remove the pork with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
5. Add the remaining oil to the saucepan and cook the onion, celery and green pepper for 5 minutes, stirring.
6. Return the pork pieces to the pan and stir in the chopped tomatoes. Cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Serve the sauce with freshly cooked pasta and the soured cream.
11 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!