4 large bananas (or 8 small) sliced lengthways
juice 2 oranges
2 ripe passion fruit, cut in half
soft light brown sugar to taste (optional)
orange slices to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) Gas Mark 4..
2. Grease a shallow ovenproof dish and lay the bananas neatly over the base.
3. Pour over the orange juice and squeeze the passion fruit so that both flesh and pips are used.
4. Sprinkle with sugar to taste if liked.
5. Bake uncovered in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Decorate with orange slices and serve hot.
54 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!