250 g fillet, thinly sliced into strips
100 g honey
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
10 cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
2 tbsp olive oil
1 red pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the sliced pork into a bowl with half of the honey, garlic and ginger juice squeezed from the grated ginger. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1/2-1 hour.
2. Place half of the olive oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat. Add the pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the frying pan and place to one side.
3. Add the remaining olive oil to the frying pan, fry the pork for 5-6 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. Return the peppers to the pan and add the remaining honey.
5. Cook for a further minute. Add seasoning to taste.
2 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!