340 g pork fillet noisettes
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp (1 oz) 25 g butter
1 onion, peeled and finely sliced
250 g closed cap chestnut mushrooms, sliced
1 tbsp ground paprika
2 tbsp cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp water
1 lb (500 g) pot wholemilk natural yogurt
20 g fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
1. Preheat the grill to a moderate heat.
2. Place the pork fillet medallions on the grill pan and cook as per pack instructions.
3. In the meantime prepare the sauce: Heat the butter and oil in a medium saucepan add the onions and mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes.
4. Next add the paprika, cornflour mixture and yogurt, heat gently until warmed through.
5. Transfer the pork onto a serving plate spoon over the sauce and sprinkle with the parsley. Serve with rice or tagliatelle.
8 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!