3 Tbsp (40 g) butter, softened
grated rind and juice of 1/2 lime
1 1/2 tbsp freshly chopped tarragon
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp olive oil
1 red onion or bunch of salad onions, finely diced
2 courgette (zucchini)s, finely diced
1 clove garlic, crushed
4 frozen fillets of plaice
250 g long grain and wild rice, cooked
4 tomatoes, chopped
2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
1. Blend together the butter, lime rind and juice, tarragon and seasoning to taste. Spoon onto a sheet of foodwrap, roll up and chill until required.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in the courgettes and garlic and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
4. Meanwhile grill the fish following instructions on the pack.
5. Stir the cooked rice and tomatoes into the courgette mixture and heat through. Add seasoning to taste and serve the fish on the rice with a slice of the tarragon butter on top.
5 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!