4 large potatoes, scrubbed
1 tbsp (15 ml) corn oil
1 celery stick, trimmed and finely chopped
2 oz (50 g) button mushrooms, chopped
1 tsp (5 ml) chopped fresh thyme, or 1.25 ml (1/4 tsp) dried
4 stuffed olives, sliced
2 tbsp (30 ml) semi-skimmed milk
175 g (6 oz) mature Gouda cheese, grated
pepper, to taste
1. Prick potatoes and put on absorbent paper.
2. Cook 100% (High) 18 - 20 minutes, rearranging 4 times.
3. Put the oil and celery into a bowl.
4. Cover and cook 100% (High) 2 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and thyme.
6. Cook, uncovered, 100% (High) 1 minute.
7. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl, without damaging the potato skins.
8. Mash the potato with a fork. Stir in the celery mixture, olives, milk, three-quarters of the cheese and seasoning Mix well.
9. Pile the mixture back into the potato shells and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
10. Cook filled potatoes 100% (High) 3 minutes, or until hot and cheese has melted.
26 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!
Also see categories;Gouda