1. Arrange the chicken meat in a deep pie dish with the herbs and seasoning.
2. Pour over the orange juice and the claret, making up the quantity with chicken stock if there is not enough liquid.
3. The chicken is not supposed to be absolutely swimming in liquor but just well soaked.
4. Roll out the pastry and cover the dish. Glaze.
5. Bake at 220°C, 425°F, mark 7 until the pastry is well puffed up and browned. Allow to cool.
6. Peel the orange and divide the segments.
7. Carefully cut off the pastry crust and divide it into fingers or triangles.
8. Arrange these around the edge of the dish and garnish with the segments of orange.