6 oz (175 g) cooked turkey, finely minced
1 bacon rasher, derinded, crisply fried and crumbled
1/2 tsp mixed dried herbs
1 cup (2 oz) 60 g fresh brown breadcrumbs
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 egg yolk
1 egg, beaten
breadcrumbs for coating
oil for frying
1. Mix the turkey, bacon, herbs, breadcrumbs and seasoning with the egg yolk and bind the mixture together.
2. Shape into small sausage shapes between floured hands and put in the refrigerator for 2 hours to firm up.
3. Dip in the beaten egg and then roll in the breadcrumbs.
4. Leave to firm up again for about 30 minutes.
5. Heat the oil and fry the rissoles until golden brown. Drain well and serve with a green salad
44 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!