1. Chop the raisins quite finely and place in a medium basin.
2. Pour over the liqueur and leave to stand while preparing the custard.
3. Chop the chocolate and put in a heavy-based pan with 60 ml (4 tbsp) milk.
4. Warm gently until the chocolate melts to a smooth consistency. Whisk in the remaining milk.
5. Beat the eggs and the sugar together until well mixed; add the chocolate milk to this mixture.
6. Return to the pan and cook over a gentle heat until the custard thickens slightly.
7. Strain immediately over the raisins; stir to combine, cool.
8. Lightly whip the fresh cream and stir through the cold custard.
9. Pour into a freezer container and freeze for about 3 hours, or until the ice cream is firm enough to support the weight of the raisins.
10. Stir gently to distribute the raisins evenly, cover and return to the freezer.
11. Freeze for at least 6 hours until firm.
12. Allow to soften in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
13. To freeze Overwrap according to type of container.