1. This pie is made on a pie plate.
2. Clean the bilberries and mix with the sugar.
3. Peel, core and slice the apples, and cook them to a puree in a little water.
4. Roll out half the pastry to make the bottom of the pie in a plate.
5. Mix the apple pulp with the bilberries and put the mixture on the pastry.
6. Roll out the rest of the pastry to make a lid.
7. Glaze the lid with egg white and dust with castor sugar.
8. Bake at 200°C, 400°F, mark 6 for 30 - 35 minutes.
9. Serve hot or cold with cream.