1/2 stick (2 oz) 50 g butter
12 oz (350 g) spinach, cooked, drained and chopped
2 tbsp (25 g) raisins
1 oz (25 g) pine nuts
salt and freshly ground black pepper
pinch grated nutmeg
3/4 pt (450 ml) Bechamel sauce
6 oz (175 g) lasagne verde
4 oz (110 g) Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) gas mark 5.
2. Heat the butter in a pan, add the spinach, raisins and pine nuts and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and mix in a little Bechamel sauce.
4. Oil or grease an ovenproof dish and pour in a little Bechamel sauce, then arrange a layer of lasagne on top.
5. Top with a layer of the spinach mixture, cover with a little more sauce and arrange another layer of lasagne on top.
6. Top with more Bechamel and grated cheese.
7. Repeat until all the lasagne is used up.
8. Finish with Bechamel sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
3 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!