1 oz (25 g) basil leaves
2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
2 oz (50 g) goat cheese, finely chopped
1 1/2 oz (35 g) grated Parmesan cheese
4 fl oz (125 ml) oil
14 oz (400 g) spaghetti
1. Pound together the basil, garlic and salt with a pestle and mortar (or use a food processor).
2. Gradually add half the goat cheese and all the Parmesan and mash together well.
3. Gradually add the oil, stirring constantly.
4. Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water, drain and sprinkle with the remaining goat cheese.
5. Stir in the basil sauce and serve immediately
1 person has helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!