1 lb (450 g) potatoes, boiled in their skins
1 medium cucumber, sliced
3 kiwi fruit, skinned and sliced
8 oz (225 g) tin salmon
1 tbsp mayonnaise
110 g (4 oz) prawns, cooked and peeled
1 small onion, chopped
1 small apple, green, diced
Salt and pepper
Parsley for garnish
1. Arrange the cucumber slices round the edge of a large plate.
2. Slice the potatoes as evenly as posible and arrange on the inside of the cucumber.
3. Similarly arrange the kiwi fruit on the inside of the potatoes.
4. Mash the tinned salmon with the mayonnaise.
5. Mix in the prawns, onion, apple, salt and pepper and arrange this in a pile in the middle of the salad.
6. Garnish with the parsley.
Waxy or new potatoes.
5 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!