1. Trim the fat from the top inch of the pork bones. Scrape bones clean.
2. Separate rib bones from the flesh but leave attached at the base. Score the skin and fat.
3. Mix together chilli powder, cinnamon, black pepper, salt and rosemary. Rub the mixture over the joint.
4. Insert cloves into the cuts in the scored skin. Place joint in a roasting tin.
5. Pour over the honey and sprinkle with sugar. Cover with foil. Cook at Mark 6 (200°C) 400°F for 25 minutes per pound. Uncover for the last 30 minutes.