4 Fresh peaches, peeled
225 g (8 oz) Fresh strawberries, hulled
250 ml (8 fl oz) 1 cup Vanilla ice-cream
250 ml (8 fl oz) 1 cup Chocolate ice-cream
50 g (2 oz) 2 squares Chocolate, cut into small pieces
3 Tbs Brandy
150 ml (5 fl oz) 5/8 cup Double (heavy) cream
4 Large cherries
1. Halve and stone the peaches, then cut them into thin slices. Set aside.
2. Halve the strawberries. Place about a quarter of the strawberries in each of four tall sundae glasses.
3. Scoop the vanilla ice-cream into each of the glasses, then top with a layer of peaches. Cover with a scoop of chocolate ice-cream.
4. Melt the chocolate in the brandy over low heat, stirring constantly until it dissolves. Pour a little sauce over each scoop of chocolate ice-cream.
5. Beat the cream until it forms stiff peaks. Arrange it decoratively on top of the chocolate sauce and garnish with the cherries before serving.
9 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!