4 tbsps tomato puree
1 tbsp dry white wine
1 tbsp water
2 spring onions, chopped
1/2 tsp oregano
1 clove garlic, crushed
120 g (4 oz) prawns, canned or frozen mussel canned or fresh clams or cockles, or a combination of all three
8 anchovy fillets
4 black olives, pitted and sliced
2 tsps capers
90 g (3 oz) Mozzarella cheese, grated
30 g (1 oz) Parmesan cheese, grated
Salt and pepper
4 muffins, split
1. Mix the tomato puree with the wine, water, spring onion, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Spread the halved muffins with this mixture.
2. Arrange the shellfish on top with a cross of anchovies. Add the olives and capers and sprinkle with the Mozzarella cheese.
3. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on last and arrange the pizzas on a paper towel on a plate on the oven turntable.
4. Cook for 2-4 minutes on HIGH, changing the position of the pizzas once or twice during cooking.
5. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Pizzas may be browned quickly under a preheated grill, if desired. Serve hot.
5 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!