1. Grease a 750 ml basin or 6 dariole moulds.
2. Grate the chocolate into a saucepan, add the milk and heat slowly to dissolve the chocolate.
3. Cream together the fat and sugar.
4. Separate the eggs and beat the yolks into the creamed mixture.
5. Add the melted chocolate, breadcrumbs, and baking powder.
6. Whisk the egg whites until fairly stiff and fold into the mixture.
7. Put into the basin or moulds, cover with greased paper or foil, and steam for 1 hour for a large pudding, and 30 minutes for dariole moulds.
8. Leave in the basin for a few minutes, then turn out.
9. Serve with Chocolate Sauce