Calories per serving 115.
175 g (6 oz) ready made shortcrust pastry, defrosted if frozen
125 g (4 1/2 oz) low fat cottage cheese
finely grated zest of 1 lemon
25 g (1 oz) sultanas
25 g (1 oz) demerara sugar
a pinch of ground nutmeg
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
2. Roll out the pastry and cut out circles.
3. Fit them in a 12 hole patty tin.
4. Push the cottage cheese through a sieve and beat it well with the lemon zest, sultanas, sugar, nutmeg and egg.
5. Divide the filling between the pastry cases and bake for 20 minutes, until the filling is just set to the touch.