175 g (6 oz) potatoes, mashed
2 cups (225 g) plain flour (All purpose)
1 medium egg
1 1/4 cups (10 fl oz) 300 ml milk
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp (1 oz) 25 g butter
2 large bananas
4 bacon rashers, cut into strips
1. Mix together the mashed potatoes and flour.
2. Make a well in the centre and drop in the egg.
3. Gradually stir in the milk to make a batter. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Heat the butter and cook the batter to make 4 pancakes, then keep warm.
5. Peel and quarter the bananas.
6. Fry the bacon until crisp and pour off any excess fat from the pan but leave sufficient to gently fry the banana pieces.
7. Divide the fried bananas between the four pancakes and roll each pancake up.
8. Top with the crisp bacon strips and serve.
3 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!