1. Divide the dough into four. Roll each piece out into a 12 cm/5 inch diameter circle and place on greased baking sheets (cookie sheets). Cover and leave to rise slightly in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
2. Cook the spaghetti or egg noodles according to the packet instructions.
3. Divide the tomato sauce evenly between each pizza base and spread out almost to the edge.
4. To make the faces, use peperoni slices for the main part of the eyes, celery for the eyebrows, mushrooms for the noses and (bell) pepper slices for the mouths.
5. Cut the Mozzarella and courgette (zucchini) slices in half. Use the cheese for the cheeks and the courgettes (zucchini) for the ears.
6. Drizzle a little olive oil over each pizza and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6, for 12-15 minutes until the edges are crisp and golden.
7. Transfer the pizzas to serving plates and place the peas in the centre of the eyes. Drain the spaghetti or noodles and arrange around the tops of the pizzas for hair. Serve immediately.