1 ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped 1 small clove garlic, crushed
1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
1 tbsp oil
1 shallot, finely chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 red or green chilli pepper, seeded and finely chopped
4 tbsps tomato puree
6 tbsps water
Salt and pepper
120 g (4 oz) cooked, peeled prawns, roughly chopped
4 taco shells
1. First mix the topping ingredients together, cover and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a small, deep bowl for 30 seconds on HIGH. Add the shallot, green pepper, cumin and chilli pepper and cook for 2 - 3 minutes to soften slightly Stir once or twice during cooking.
3. Add the tomato puree and water. If the sauce is too thick add an additional spoonful of water.
4. Add the salt and pepper and stir in the prawns. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes on MEDIUM to heat the prawns through.
5. Spoon into the taco shells and top with the avocado mixture.