1. If using frozen shrimps, defrost and dry well on paper towels. To clarify the butter, heat on MEDIUM for 2 minutes. Leave the butter to stand for about 15 minutes.
2. Skim the salt from the top of the butter and carefully pour or spoon off the clear butter oil. Discard the milky sediment in the bottom of the dish.
3. Combine the clarified butter and the spices in a clean bowl and cook for 1 minute on HIGH.
4. Stir in the shrimps and spoon the mixture into 6 small ramekins pressing it down firmly
5. Spoon over any remaining butter, cover and chill until firm.
6. To serve, turn out the shrimps onto small plates and garnish with lemon wedges and sprigs of parsley or dill.