1 grilled chicken (approx. 2 lb/1 kg)
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
2 pints (1 litre) chicken stock
4 tbsp lemon juice
1 sprig of thyme
7 oz (200 g) artichoke hearts
3 1/2 oz (100 g) sour cream
1. De bone and skin the chicken. Peel and dice the onions.
2. Peel the cloves of garlic. Heat the oil and add the onions and meat. Crush the garlic and add as well.
3. After about 4 minutes add the chicken stock and lemon juice. Wash, dry and finely chop the thyme.
4. Drain the artichoke hearts and cut into small pieces. Then add them together with the thyme to the chicken stock. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Leave to simmer on a low heat for about 8 minutes. Slowly add the sour cream. Transfer the soup onto plates and serve.
22 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!