4 hake cutlets
finely grated rind of 1 lemon
1/3 cup (50 g) plain flour (All purpose)
Freshly ground white pepper
Sunflower oil for frying
3/4 cup (150 ml) 5 fl oz fromage blanc
1 teaspoon coriander leaves, finely chopped, plus whole leaves to garnish
1. First wash the fish cutlets and pat dry with kitchen paper. Combine the grated lemon rind with the flour and a little pepper.
2. Lightly coat the hake cutlets in the lemony flour and, using a very little oil in a heavy frying pan, quickly fry them for 2-3 minutes on each side, depending on their thickness, until cooked.
3. Transfer them to a warmed serving platter and keep warm.
4. Now gently heat the fromage blanc and chopped coriander leaves in a small saucepan to just under simmering point.
5. Trickle a little of this sauce over each cutlet and garnish with whole coriander leaves.
6. Serve the remainder of the sauce separately.