1 small onion, peeled and quartered
1/2 green pepper, de-seeded and cut into 4
15 ml (1 tbsp) oil
50 g (2 oz) button mushrooms
2 tomatoes sliced
4 size 3 eggs
salt and ground black pepper
1. Place the onion and green pepper in the processor bowl and chop finely.
2. Heat the oil in a 20 - 23 cm (8 - 9 inches) frying pan and fry the chopped onion and pepper until soft.
3. Slice the mushrooms and add to the onion mixture. Fry for a further 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes.
4. Break the eggs in the processor bowl, season, beat and whisk. Pour into the pan.
5. Fry the omelette until set, 5 - 8 minutes, and serve immediately.