1. Boil the water, lemon juice and salt; add the steaks, bring back to boiling point, skim and simmer gently for 10 minutes until cooked.
2. Remove the tron§ons, drain and remove the skin and centre bone.
3. Dress the fish on a serving dish with a little of the cooking liquid, garnish with slices of lemon, picked parsley and the plain boiled potatoes.
4. Serve the beurre fondu separately in a sauceboat.
The other ways of serving fish prepared in this way are:
1. In an earthenware dish on an underdish and dish paper
2. On an oval silver or stainless steel flat dish with special in built-in drainer
3. On a folded table napkin on a silver or stainless steel dish.