1. Cut off the stalks of the eggplants then cut them in half lengthways.
2. Place on an oiled tray, sprinkle with oil and cook in the oven until the centre of the vegetables is soft.
3. Remove the centre pulp from the eggplant with a spoon, place onto a cutting board and chop finely.
4. Add to the hot duxelles, followed by the tomato concassée, parsley and seasoning.
5. Fill the halves of eggplant with the stuffing, slightly dome-shape and mark trellis-fashion with the edge of a knife.
6. Place on the tray, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and melted butter and place in the oven to gratinate.
7. Serve in a vegetable dish, surrounded with either jus lie or demi-glace.