1. Season and pass the fish through the flour and shake off the surplus.
2. Brush all over with oil and place on an oiled grilling tray or in a hinged fish grill.
3. Grill for 10 minutes, brushing occasionally until cooked.
4. Dress on a dish, place a slice of lemon and a slice of parsley butter on each and garnish with picked parsley.
1. When cooked, the soles may be brushed with melted butter; the parsley butter may be served separately in a sauceboat.
2. The skin side of the fish should be placed face downwards on the grilling tray so that when turned to cook the other side it is the right side up for serving.