1. Dry the fillets in a cloth or absorbent kitchen paper and season with salt. Cut the fillets of sole into 6 cm x 1 cm goujons,
2. Coat with the flour, eggwash and breadcrumbs, reshape and place into hot fat.
3. Fry for 3 minutes until crisp and golden, turning the fillets during cooking to ensure even cooking and coloration.
4. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and season with salt.
5. Dress on a dish paper on a flat dish. Garnish with lemon wedges and picked parsley and serve accompanied by a sauceboat of Tartare Sauce.